CORTACA '09
I'm sure its all on our minds this week. Its only Monday and I'm finding it hard to concentrate because of the end of the weeks festivities. The annual rival football game between Cortland and Ithaca College is this Saturday, as I'm sure most of you know.
This will be my second Cortaca. My first was pretty interesting. Last year it was the 50th annual game, so it was treated as a bigger deal. I made the classic mistake of going too hard on the Friday before the game. I didnt feel too hot for the game on Saturday. And ofcourse, this being Cortland, the weather was horrible. My friend from home was up for the game, and we sat miserably hungover in the pouring rain while watching Cortland get their butts kicked.
I'm not sure what I am doing this year because the game is in Ithaca. I didnt buy a ticket, cause I dont have a car to get to Ithaca. Im sure things will be just as crazy here as they were last year. Between the 6 girls I live with I think we have about 30 people coming up. I'm hoping that things wont be as strict as they were last year, because the game isn't even here, but thats just wishfull thinking.
YEAAAHHH STATE!!!
**Please drink responsibly**
**Please drink responsibly**
No comments:
Post a Comment